- We don’t learn from our successes. We learn from failure. Embrace it and move on.
- Focus on your audience and what they need, not on you and your feelings and thoughts, and you’ll always have the motivation to move forward.
- Find what makes your heart sing, even in a job you hate, then delegate the rest.
- Know that you are already successful. Even a brand new business owner is a rousing success to those who are still dreaming, and those who dream are successful to those without a goal.
- Overthinking and overanalyzing are just different ways to procrastinate. It’s time to stop thinking and start doing.
Check out my “50 ways to crush the things that are keeping you from happiness & success.”https://www.visionsintofruition.com/50-ways-to-crush-things-keeping-you-from-happiness-success
Leave a Reply